Bollywood Sexy Actress Riya Sen is brand ambassador for IPL website

The Sen girls in Bollywood are really something. How else would you explain their presence in practically every aspect of glamour in tinsel town? The latest one on the 'Sen'sational circuit is actress Riya Sen, who was recently appointed brand ambassador for the Indian Premier League's (IPL) official website, www.iplt20.com.

“I was a guest at IPL's inaugural match. And I know all the organisers very well, including Lalit Modi. It was our mutual love for cricket that got us together,” says Riya. “As brand ambassador of the website, I am supposed to attend at least five matches, but I am planning to attend more than 12 matches if I am not working at the time.”

When asked about her role as brand ambassador, she said, “My role requires me to be present at the IPL matches, interact with the cricketers, and post my reactions and views on the site.”

So who is she rooting for? “Since I am from Kolkata, it is but natural that I will be rooting for the Kolkata Knight Riders,” she says.

0 comments on Bollywood Sexy Actress Riya Sen is brand ambassador for IPL website :

Post a Comment