Tanushree Dutta Says Gymming Gives Me A Sexy Shape

Since I’m very particular about my fitness levels, I spend a lot of time at the gym. Normally, I try to make it about five times a week. My workout regimen includes cardio and weights that are decided by my personal instructor.

Needless to say, what I’ve achieved vis-a-vis my toned body is all thanks to a lot of hard work.

Although I know yoga helps a great deal, it’s not for me, I don’t have the patience for it. Even when it comes to meditation, I just can’t concentrate – my mind wanders all over the world... Fortunately, I’ve always been skinny, but I’ve still had to be very particular because you can’t achieve a good, healthy and a toned look without the help of exercises and a good diet.

My daily diet

I don’t believe in starving myself, so I have a regular diet. But, I do make sure what I eat is cooked in olive oil that’s low in calories. As a kid, I had a major sweet tooth, but now, I have sweets only once in a while. Ditto for pizzas and burgers. For breakfast, I have either poha or toast and egg or dalia, and my meals later in the day comprise dal, roti, rice and sabzi. And, yes, lots of salads too. In fact, I have a weakness for salads.

My happiness quotient

The one thing that keeps me happy is having my family around me. Couple this with the feeling of being fit and active and being able to work hard towards my goals in life. What also gives me a high is my reading, watching movies and cooking which is a great stress buster for me.

0 comments on Tanushree Dutta Says Gymming Gives Me A Sexy Shape :

Post a Comment