Neha Oberoi A New Sexy Girl for Bollywood

Neha Oberoi, the newest charm added to the stunning tinsel town, is making her debut with Woodstock Villa. The budding star is in love with bright colours, changing vogue and lot more. Here she has opened her heart about fashion, preferences and little more:

Q. Your definition of fashion?
A. Fashion has to be more concerned about comfort than anything else. People should wear those cloths in which they feel comfortable rather than following others blindly.

Q. Where do you normally shop your outfits from?
A. If in Mumbai, I like to shop from Mango or White Pick Up. I am not a brand freak person; rather I would be very happy to buy an expensive top from a show room and would be equally happy to buy a top from a road side vendor with lesser price.

Q. Which brands do you prefer to buy?
A. I really like Zarra, Mango and Gucci. In fact, there are so many of them. But these are one of my favourites.

Q. Do you visit fashion shows?
A. Not really, I am not a fashion show watcher and as I already have mentioned that I don't follow other people’s trends blindly. But if I get a chance I do like to watch fashion shows.

Q. Who is your favourite fashion designer?
A. If you talk about India, I like the clothes designed by Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Manish Malhotra, and Akki Narula.

Q. Which is the costliest outfit you have bought till date?
A. I think the costliest dress I have bought is a D&G gown which I picked up recently.

Q. Which is your favourite party wear?

A. It would defiantly be an outfit, which is well fitted and something which makes me feel very comfortable.

Q. What do you generally dress up while relaxing at your home?
A. A pair of shorts and a T-shirt, probably. I like to be as comfortable as I can when at home.

Q. Any particular colours you opt for while buying your clothes?
A. As I myself am a bright person, I like to go for bright colours. I am very fond of pinks, too.

Q. Any fashion tip you would like to offer our readers?
A. Please do not follow trends blindly. Something, which looks nice on someone, may not look good on you. So, you are the best judge of yourself and wear something which you are comfortable with.

0 comments on Neha Oberoi A New Sexy Girl for Bollywood :

Post a Comment