Actress Aarti Chhabria's Midnight snack!

Guilty pleasure: Having a dessert after every meal since I have a
major sweet tooth

- High spirits: I am not a regular drinker but I enjoy a Kahlua sometimes

- Juices: I love juices like carrot, apple, sweet lime and fresh orange juice in the morning

- Meats: Chicken dishes are my favourite. I also relish Goan fish curry and crab

- Kinky surprise: Is tomato sauce. I can have it with almost anything

- Midnight snack:

If I have to have something late at night, it has to be home-made pizza

- Sinful indulgence: Is a chocolate mousse cake and a plate of sizzling hot brownies

- Haven’t thrown away: I never throw away chocolates and cheese

- Can’t do without: Something to drink along with my food. It could be
nimbu pani, a khus sharbat or even a glass of lassi

0 comments on Actress Aarti Chhabria's Midnight snack! :

Post a Comment