Definitely My Man Will Not Be A Actor :Neha Dhupia

Q. Will your man belong to Bollywood?
A. Definitely not. He wouldn’t be from the (film) industry.

Q. Why?
A. Very simple. I don’t have a liking for industry men much. Secondly, I would not like to discuss films after coming back home from work.

Q. Would he be a metrosexual guy?
A. No way! I detest metrosexual men right from my childhood.

Q. Reason?
A. Because, I just cannot stand men who pedicure and manicure. I remember my father telling me why do these men don’t leave pedicure and manicure to women.

Q. Do you mean to say that men should leave their fingers and feet unclean?
A. No, not at all. I don’t mean them to remain dirty, but cleanliness not at the cost of being manly. They should not exhibit feminine qualities.

Q. Would he be very good looking?
A. I cannot stand good-looking men.

Q. Then?
A. He has to be someone who is robust and has a manly appearance.

Q. A man with brain or brawn?
A. A man with brain would be my choice.

Q. Would he need to be rich?
A. See, I prefer a man to excel in earning and leave the spending to me (laughs).

0 comments on Definitely My Man Will Not Be A Actor :Neha Dhupia :

Post a Comment