Shilpa Shetty married?

Shilpa Shetty has finally revealed details about her relationship with married businessman Raj Kundra. Talking to an Indian newspaper, the former Celebrity Big Brother winner says, “Well, he’s helping me out with my production house. He’s a great businessman and knows the nitty-gritties of a business which I’m not so well-versed with.”

She then went on to disclose that she does intend to marry Raj, but has a few things to take care of before. “I can’t give out all the details like date, time and venue. But yes, I’ll announce it when the time is right. I have decided to settle down after marriage and take it easy. But before that happens, I want to give it my best and try out everything so I have no regrets of missing out on anything later.”

0 comments on Shilpa Shetty married? :

Post a Comment