Reena is quitting!

There’s buzz that Reena Kapoor, lead actress of Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki on SaharaOne, is quitting the serial. Reena, who’s been on the show for the past three years, however, prefers to be noncommittal.

“At the moment it’s too early to comment on this,” she says, when contacted by BT. “Nothing is confirmed, so I can’t really say much.”

One story doing the rounds is that the actress has bagged a good role in a movie and that’s the reason for her decision to opt out of television. However, Reena categorically denies this saying, “That’s not true at all.”
Reena became a household name with this serial. The past three years that she’s been doing this show have been wonderful, she says. “It’s a beautiful journey. Every single day of working has been beautiful. I have enjoyed myself.”
So if this journey had to end would it upset her? “Not really because I know nothing lasts forever. Everything has to come to an end,” she reasons and quickly adds, “Why are we talking about this? I’m still not sure about whether I’m quitting the show or not. As I said it’s too early for me to say anything.”

Work apart, Reena is busy at home. It’s her new house and she is very happy about moving in here. “We bought this place in Goregaon. It feels really nice. We have a lovely view from our house. My husband Karan Nijher and I moved in here a month back,” she says. And does hubby Karan watch her show? “Not really. He doesn’t have the time. And besides he doesn’t really watch TV soaps. But once in a while when he has watched me on screen, he’s appreciated my work,” she smiles.

0 comments on Reena is quitting! :

Post a Comment