Neha dons on the sexy avataar!

At a time when Bollywood’s flooded with newcomers, Neha Uberoi’s already making waves with her brazen, in-your-face-sexy number in a hot music video for her new film directed by Hansal Mehta.


Playing a sexy siren, Neha revealed that the look even took her by surprise. “I didn’t know I could look that sexy,” Neha said on seeing herself across hoardings in the city. But the young actress is not complaining. “Every woman likes to be called sexy,” she said. “And I’m no exception, especially because I’ve carried off a look which is a far cry from the real me.”

So, what’s the real Neha like? “Simple, shy and sweet,” she laughed. Didn’t she want to kickstart her career with something sweet and romantic? “It’s far more exciting to do something not expected of you. This role was more challenging and exciting,” she explained. And what about the buzz of her sharing cold vibes with co-actor Sikandar. “Sikandar and me bonded well professionally. But just because we don’t party together doesn’t mean we can’t stand each other.”

Barely a film-old, this hottie’s kitty is already bulking up with interesting films including EMI starring Sanjay Dutt and Soham’s Luck, among others. Unfazed by the hordes of debutantes in Bollywood, Neha said, “Competition doesn’t scare me. There’s room for everyone.”

And while professionally Neha’s on cloud nine, personally too she has much to look forward to. “I’m single, but dating is not off my radar. I’m like any other girl looking forward to falling in love. I don’t believe that it would take away my focus from work. But I’m not desperate to fall in love either,” she smiled.
aakanksha.

0 comments on Neha dons on the sexy avataar! :

Post a Comment