Bollywoods Spicy Girl Katrina is a rock star

Katrina Kaif has not just been rocking up the industry with five back to back hits; she’s also rocking up the IPL scene!

Sanjay Gupta, who directed her recently, has a lot to say about the IPL film that he has shot for Vijay Mallya with Kat. “I wanted to project Katrina Kaif as a rock star. When Mallya asked me whom I wanted to work with, I said Katrina. She’s given hits so far but she hasn’t been projected correctly as a diva. I explained to Katrina that I wanted to present her as a rock star like Annie Lennox!”

Two singers – Aanchal and Sophie Choudhry – sang Jeetenge Hum Shaan Se for Katrina. Shaan is the first word that comes to mind when we speak about Vijay Mallya. “Katrina was barrels of fun to work with. She pulled a prank on me that had me shitting bricks. My assistant came to me and told me Katrina fainted in Mumbai’s April heat. I immediately swallowed it. But she was back the next moment. She’s a thorough professional and a true rock star to work with,” adds Sanjay.

Now that’s a one naughty girl!

0 comments on Bollywoods Spicy Girl Katrina is a rock star :

Post a Comment