Bollywood Actress Neha OberoiI Says: am not open to doing bold scenes

Bollywood’s new entrant Neha Oberoi, who started with the ‘lovebuds’ story in the film ‘Dus Kahaniya’, says she is happy with a glamorous image but will not be comfortable doing bold scenes.

“I am a glamorous girl but I am not open to doing bold scenes. I am not comfortable doing kissing scenes or shedding clothes on screen,” says Neha, who has acted in Sanjay Gupta’s film ‘Woodstock villa’, releasing next month.

Oberoi, who play ‘Reshma’ in the film, is happy with the way her character has shaped. “I consider it as my debut film because this was the first Hindi film that I signed.” “I play a ambitious small town girl who comes to Mumbai to become a model and an actor. It is a suspense thriller also starring Sikander Kher (Anupam Kher’s son),” she says.

Neha, who debuted with a very small role in ‘Dus Kahaniya’, however, is not worried about her unconventional launch but finds herself lucky to work with some great actors.

“I am happy with the way my career is shaping up. Though I started with a small role but I can’t be more thankful to God because during this film I got the chance to work in the company of actors like Naseerji, Shabanaji, Nana Patekar,” she says.

Even as Neha’s film ‘Woodstock villa’ is all set to hit the theaters next month, the actress is not sitting idle. She has already bagged an important role in a film starring Sanjay Dutt.

“I am also working in a film ‘EMI’ which stars Sanjay Dutt. The film is a satire on how the loan recovery agents harass a common man to recover loan amount,” she says. So, was she nervous working opposite Sanjay Dutt? “Well, I was nervous initially. But I had already worked with him in a song for ‘Woodstock Villa’. There was no problem and we shot some long shots quite easily,” Oberoi says.

Although competition is the buzz word in Bollywood but Neha is all prepared and confident to create a space for herself in the film industry.

“I don’t have any competition because I am not competing with anybody. I believe there is enough space for everybody and if I am good then my work will speak for me,” she quips with confidence.

However, Oberoi admits that she had no inclination nor any idea about acting which happened quite by a chance. The actress had never thought to make a career in Bollywood.

“I never thought that I will be an actor someday. After my 12 standard, I did a music video and soon offers started pouring in from south and I decided to give it a shot,” “My first film ‘Balu’ won me a filmfare award and it gave me a big boost,” she says.

0 comments on Bollywood Actress Neha OberoiI Says: am not open to doing bold scenes :

Post a Comment