Bollywood Actress Amrita Rao likes to surprise

Amrita Rao recently visited Delhi to meet her designer friend Renu Tandon. The ladies caught up with each other at a Delhi do, and while they did that, we spoke to the two of them.

The result? A conversation full of fashion and Bollywood! While Amrita kept saying how she loved her look in her film Vivah, Renu insisted that Amrita could carry off any look beautifully. She said, “Amrita looks lovely in long dresses. Not really long, but somewhere below the knee. I loved the vibrant oranges and reds she wore in Vivah. I’d like to make a pretty balloon dress for her, complete with a crinkle look. I think she will be able to carry that look well too.”

And Amrita was more than happy to be listening. “Yes, even I think I can carry off various looks. And more recently, I have gone glam in all my movies because I think an actress should keep surprising her audience. I should be seen in different avatars and that is why I’m open to experimenting all the while,” she said.


Renu added, “Since Amrita is so youthful, whatever she wears becomes a fashion statement for others of her generation.” And Amrita couldn’t agree more, “That’s true and I hope I can influence girls my age in the right manner. It is a responsibility to be a young ambassador from Bollywood.” And what is Amrita’s style statement? “My style statement is to be comfortable, and to wear something that makes me feel confident. Footwear, accessories are all a part of my look and I take time to coordinate my look,” she said.

0 comments on Bollywood Actress Amrita Rao likes to surprise :

Post a Comment